So far I have about 41 blogs including this one. Their was about 2 blogs that I posted that weren't school related. I got a total of 15 comments that were from teachers and students. However, I didn't receive many comments from my classmates or peers. The blogs that I got the most comments on was Which animal I wanted to be and the toon-doo i created. I think the reason why I got alot of comments on these post is because some people shared what animal they wanted to be and they asked how I created the toon-doo. I enjoyed writing "An Awesome Photo" because I'm inspired by photography and I thought it was a very unique photo. I have 15 widgets and I believe that is plenty of widgets that I could play around with.
Many people check their facebook, twitter, or take a phone message daily. I have a facebook and a myspace that I use every morning and every night. I use facebook and myspace to catch up on the new gossip and since I don't have a cell phone I communicate with my friends online. About 56% of teenagers that surveyed online said they check their facebook or twitter at least once a day. About 48% of the people that were surveyed check their facebook or twitter in the middle of the night.
1. http://annapbhs65.edublogs.org/ I like this persons blog because she describes music as a way to get away from the real world. She also describes how each song has a story behind it. She says most recent music can fill our minds that the world is a negative place. She gets in depth with her blogs and describes how she feels about certain subjects. This is why I think her blog is an awesome blog.
2. http://christinakooi.edublogs.org/ I like this blog mostly because I liked the way she organizes her blog and uses color and interesting subjects. One blog she wrote is about why we love our moms. This blog describes what our moms do for us that we usually take for granted. At the end of this blog she writes "Why do women live longer? They still have things to do!"
3. http://jenncbhs53.edublogs.org/ One blog that she talks about is very interesting. She describes why radio stations repeat songs. She says that all new songs are "played out." This blog describes that listening to the radio is like listening to your ipod and have 1 song repeat itself over and over again.
4. http://jodileu.edublogs.org/ I think it is interesting that this person talks about horror movies and why we like them. She says that we like these horror movies because deep down we feel like we are the crazy ones.She says in her blog "It's when someone is tortured and killed while we sit in our beds and cry our selves to sleep at night for reasons we can't explain." In a way this blog is kinda creepy.
5. http://fg0223.edublogs.org/ This person is alot like me. In one of her blogs she talks about her old journal or diary. She says instead of writing about drama she would write quotes that would comfort her. I like writing quotes too and I also like writing poems describing my emotions.
Five blogs that i recommend are.. 1. http://blogs.egusd.net/desiree/... She has some interesting blogs like, she says in a blog that chewing gum can raise test scores because chewing gum relieves stress and makes you more alert.
2. http://wdean.edublogs.org/ I learned some funny jokes from her blog..=D
3.http://lisa1507.blogspot.com/ I chose Lisa not only because she is my friend but I like how detailed her blogs are and sometimes she creates really inspiring blogs.
4. http://riannahh4.edublogs.org/ In her blog, She has listed 10 things she likes to do and they are very similar to things i like to do.
5. http://allison-sally.blogspot.com/?zx=27ed04febee48b18 I chose her because I liked her sketchafu.
I categorized my blogs depending on what they talk about. Some are school projects or challenges that I was assigned with. Some describe my personal feeling on a certain subject. There maybe some that are completely random.
I think I should have a Creative Commons license mostly because I don't want people to take credit for my work. I also believe it is unfair to make money off of others work. I know that mostly students and teachers are visiting my blog, but I don't know if their are others also viewing my blog.
I picked this video of Animal Farm because it describes the animals on the farm feeling about humans. It also describes that the pigs want more power. I think it's a very strange video that you could get the tune stuck in your head.
I try to protect the environment by recycling and conserve energy at my house. I also clean up the ditches near my house. When I want to visit my friends or family near my house I usually ride my bike to their house. I try to my part to help the environment, but I always ask myself "Is there more I can do?"
In Wisconsin I think the must see place is Wisconsin Dells. Wisconsin Dells is family fun that includes water parks and theme parks. The theme parks consists of rollercoasters, go-karts, bungee jumping, and amusement rides.
I think it is appropriate to take photos when it helps describe a post. Some websites say putting photos of yourself in your blog makes you blog more unique and different from the rest. It also can help prevent plagiarism.
My blog describes who I am and what life is like in Seymour High School. I think people from different countries would be able to learn about life in Wisconsin and I also think they would find out that my life is just like theirs. I'm just like any other teenager out there.
My stuggles in school is learing how to prepare myself for a test. I also have problems with my speech. Some people say I have an accent or they can not understand me clearly. I do enjoy learning about biology related subjects. I am very interested in dissecting animals. If i could learn anything I would want to learn how to work in a hospital. After high school, I would like to attend a four year college to become a physican assistant. 5 years from now I see myself working in St. Elizabeth's Hospital.
The name of a tool that can change pictures is called Photoshow
It's $39.99 for a year. You could use it to edit photos to make photos look more professional. It can be useful to help us save money. Instead of getting our photos professionally done by a photographer we could edit as many photos as we want for a low price.
I have grown through out this year. I have become a better writer than to my teacher helping me to write properly. On my maps test my reading and language scores have gone up dramatically. However, I still have problems structuring my sentence to make the events that took place make sense. I think the strongest part of my writing skills is coming up with great ideas for the sentence.
I would like to communicate with someone in China. I would like to know about there culture and what their everyday life is like. I would also like to know what children from China want to be when they grow up. I know China is good with technology and is heavily polluted.
The one thing that is one my mind is the finals coming up next week. I need to study to prepare myself for these long tests. I am very nervous that I won't do good on these tests. Then again, I think everyone is nervous. These tests are a big part of our semester grade. Plus, you have to remember everything from the beginning of the year. I know if I study hard every night, the finals would be a piece of cake.
I hope by the end of the semester and the school year I would be ready to move up to lit and comp. I think I did very well the first semester. Next semester I hope that I will be able to write better essays and learn more about structuring an essay so that when next year comes Lit and comp. would be a piece of cake.
Winter break was a blast. On Christmas my uncle gave me a scratch card from the lottery and won $100! I spent sometime with my friends over break. I went up north for a couple of days and then went to see "Twilight New Moon" with Leisha. On New Years Eve I was babysitting and on New Years I went up north. I went snowmobiling with my mom's friends and went swimming at the Casino. Overall I thought it was the best Christmas Break!