Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My struggles

My stuggles in school is learing how to prepare myself for a test. I also have problems with my speech. Some people say I have an accent or they can not understand me clearly. I do enjoy learning about biology related subjects. I am very interested in dissecting animals. If i could learn anything I would want to learn how to work in a hospital. After high school, I would like to attend a four year college to become a physican assistant. 5 years from now I see myself working in St. Elizabeth's Hospital.

2 comments:

  1. You'll definitely be the one you want to be.. Don't worry about your accent.. If someone is not able to understand, then just fake it for a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Lisa and I am a science teacher in NC. By knowing your struggles, you are on the first step to overcoming them!

    What is the LEAST exciting part of biology to you?

    ReplyDelete