Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last blogging challenge

So far I have about 41 blogs including this one. Their was about 2 blogs that I posted that weren't school related. I got a total of 15 comments that were from teachers and students. However, I didn't receive many comments from my classmates or peers. The blogs that I got the most comments on was Which animal I wanted to be and the toon-doo i created. I think the reason why I got alot of comments on these post is because some people shared what animal they wanted to be and they asked how I created the toon-doo. I enjoyed writing "An Awesome Photo" because I'm inspired by photography and I thought it was a very unique photo. I have 15 widgets and I believe that is plenty of widgets that I could play around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment