So far I have about 41 blogs including this one. Their was about 2 blogs that I posted that weren't school related. I got a total of 15 comments that were from teachers and students. However, I didn't receive many comments from my classmates or peers. The blogs that I got the most comments on was Which animal I wanted to be and the toon-doo i created. I think the reason why I got alot of comments on these post is because some people shared what animal they wanted to be and they asked how I created the toon-doo. I enjoyed writing "An Awesome Photo" because I'm inspired by photography and I thought it was a very unique photo. I have 15 widgets and I believe that is plenty of widgets that I could play around with.
Many people check their facebook, twitter, or take a phone message daily. I have a facebook and a myspace that I use every morning and every night. I use facebook and myspace to catch up on the new gossip and since I don't have a cell phone I communicate with my friends online. About 56% of teenagers that surveyed online said they check their facebook or twitter at least once a day. About 48% of the people that were surveyed check their facebook or twitter in the middle of the night.
1. http://annapbhs65.edublogs.org/ I like this persons blog because she describes music as a way to get away from the real world. She also describes how each song has a story behind it. She says most recent music can fill our minds that the world is a negative place. She gets in depth with her blogs and describes how she feels about certain subjects. This is why I think her blog is an awesome blog.
2. http://christinakooi.edublogs.org/ I like this blog mostly because I liked the way she organizes her blog and uses color and interesting subjects. One blog she wrote is about why we love our moms. This blog describes what our moms do for us that we usually take for granted. At the end of this blog she writes "Why do women live longer? They still have things to do!"
3. http://jenncbhs53.edublogs.org/ One blog that she talks about is very interesting. She describes why radio stations repeat songs. She says that all new songs are "played out." This blog describes that listening to the radio is like listening to your ipod and have 1 song repeat itself over and over again.
4. http://jodileu.edublogs.org/ I think it is interesting that this person talks about horror movies and why we like them. She says that we like these horror movies because deep down we feel like we are the crazy ones.She says in her blog "It's when someone is tortured and killed while we sit in our beds and cry our selves to sleep at night for reasons we can't explain." In a way this blog is kinda creepy.
5. http://fg0223.edublogs.org/ This person is alot like me. In one of her blogs she talks about her old journal or diary. She says instead of writing about drama she would write quotes that would comfort her. I like writing quotes too and I also like writing poems describing my emotions.
Five blogs that i recommend are.. 1. http://blogs.egusd.net/desiree/... She has some interesting blogs like, she says in a blog that chewing gum can raise test scores because chewing gum relieves stress and makes you more alert.
2. http://wdean.edublogs.org/ I learned some funny jokes from her blog..=D
3.http://lisa1507.blogspot.com/ I chose Lisa not only because she is my friend but I like how detailed her blogs are and sometimes she creates really inspiring blogs.
4. http://riannahh4.edublogs.org/ In her blog, She has listed 10 things she likes to do and they are very similar to things i like to do.
5. http://allison-sally.blogspot.com/?zx=27ed04febee48b18 I chose her because I liked her sketchafu.
I categorized my blogs depending on what they talk about. Some are school projects or challenges that I was assigned with. Some describe my personal feeling on a certain subject. There maybe some that are completely random.
I think I should have a Creative Commons license mostly because I don't want people to take credit for my work. I also believe it is unfair to make money off of others work. I know that mostly students and teachers are visiting my blog, but I don't know if their are others also viewing my blog.
I picked this video of Animal Farm because it describes the animals on the farm feeling about humans. It also describes that the pigs want more power. I think it's a very strange video that you could get the tune stuck in your head.